listen :)

box.chat. : )

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

randomness.panicky.


                                 [Did i do it right?? was it enough?]

  And so, life goes on. I've been thinking a lot bout the 12th. or whatever the friggin' date is when the results would be announced. and yeah, i admit. i'm scared. what's in store for me? will i make it? what's gonna happen? 1119 grade? bio? sej? add math? oh hell!! since the results thingy got into my head, i've had problems sleeping and i'd been bothered by millions of thoughts in my head about it whatever i decide to do.i just wanna say - i'm scared.and. it's not at all melodramatic or anything. it's just saddening to wait like this, losing all ur self-esteem and confidence to god-knows-where! i don't feel like saying anything now. with that said, it'll suffice for now.

signing off,
kyzd

9 comments:

cuteJason said...

Be Calm larh...
You no need to worry larh...
Sure will get good results de larh....
Don't nervous,ok?
You nervous will make people more nervous...
Good students nervous will give stress to we not good de students de lorh...
T.T
Don't worry larh...

~Be Happy~

Anonymous said...

Don't worry lah, no matter how the result will be, at least we have done our very best..
BUT Actually, I am a bit nervous also, and I miss ALOR STAR, and I envy my senior who got JPA scholarship and have gone to KOREA two days ago...
AND maybe I want to apply for JPA also..^^

kelvinyin91 said...

yeah..ur right i guess.senior to Korea? who? =) what ur gonna apply is entirely up to u man xD

Anonymous said...

I think you'll get good results one la. No need to worry. I think I'm the one who should be nervous cuz I did too many silly major mistakes. Unforgivable! But God will forgive everyone, right? I've regret and God, please forgive me this once...

Anonymous said...

Yea, you'll get good results.

kelvinyin91 said...

not so sure bout that really. Churn, yeah bro, God forgives everyone =) u don need to worry really.u guys have been consistent all along. Me? I doubt it really. I've lost all my self-esteem. And thursday seems to fly towards us now..u coming back to take the results bro?? Thanks chee sian :)

Crystal Colloid Cum said...

"Don't nervous,ok?
You nervous will make people more nervous...
Good students nervous will give stress to we not good de students de lorh..."

I agree with jason. But anyway, I'm really really worried for all my language subjects. OMG OMG OMG.

cuteJason said...

Don't push liao larh....
Dunoe want push until when lorh if like dis....
haha^^
worry...
worry...
worry...
No see you so worry befor you take SPM...
"My mom say dat to me..."
haha^^
now give to you all lorx....
hehe^^

~Be Happy~

Anonymous said...

heyyyyyyy! my link..