listen :)

box.chat. : )

Sunday, May 17, 2009

'Remember tonight for it is the beginning of always' =)

 'only when i thought the purpose was gone'

It's not what I do. I don't start posts with a picture , or a quote or anything other than just plain words, but somehow i felt, 'it has to be different. and yes , it HAD to be' xD (Took the picture using my phone, just when i was wondering about purposes in life and yada yada)

Okay , back to what i've actually been up to. Well, firstly i would like to thank everyone for their wishes =) and to those wondering what in the world i was actually referring to, it's PSD scholarship that i got - Medicine overseas : ) You know, when u just realise how important people around you, things around you , or even simple things that happened to you are and how they actually bring out the very best in you? I'm sure i did. I'd never be able to get a scholarship or anything without the support and guidance from everyone, from my mum and my elder sis especially. They were the ones who really supported me through the hard times that i had to go through. And , of course , my other family members as well ; ) To my pals and buddies, you'll never be forgotten as well. All Collegians (08' batch), my teachers, not forgetting a teacher and also a friend -Cikgu Badrul (for sharing values about life and support) , 5 Omega , PKTR '08/AYTR-ians , you have all been instrumental in everything that i was blessed with and also, what i would be able to achieve in the future =) Ah, before i get more and more thankful and end up creating a LONG post bout thanking everyone, i'd better start off with the updates =P

I'm currently doing nothing other than waiting for the offer letter from PSD to actually find out which country they'll be sending me to to further my studies as well as where they'll be placing me in for me pre-u education.  Whatever it is,  i'm relieved to say that I can't wait to actually start. I NEED to start studying badly or i'll rot to death =.= But yeah, i've been reading up a lil on some pre-u syllabus just for the fun of it, not sure whether it'll help but oh well, learning is always fun :) 

Before it slips through my mind, i would actually like to say something to all those who were did not manage to get a scholarship , be it from PSD , MARA , Khazanah , Petronas , Sime Darby etc. etc. Well, this is just the way i see it, well, if u get a scholarship , then fine. But if u don't get one, it's fine as well. It's NOT the end of the world. I daresay that all the hardwork u people out there had put in will make a difference in the future. It may not be now, but trust me , sometimes all you have to do is just to have a lil faith and it'll all fall into place later on. I know some might not agree on me saying this, but those who got scholarships just got a smoother path compared to those who didn't. And i repeat, it's NOT the end of the world! To those that did not manage to secure a scholarship, you know what? the path in front of you might be rougher compared to those who got a scholarship, but the point is, u could have an even more 'polished' ending or some sort than them. Scholarships are something, but NO , their not everything. So buckle up, have a lil faith and strive again for what you want to achieve is life , for what you give is the thing that matters most. Those who got the scholarships, do honour them as you got a chance that everyone's yearning for. Make the best outta what you got and make it worthwhile. I'll make sure that I will.

Now, back to reality. I've been to Penang a few times since the end of PKTR for visitings and all. Well, never loved it more :) Once i get my offer letter, i'll start to complete the forms and whatever it is that is required to be done. Then, I'll most probably be going down to KL to get some things done and all. Might wanna have a look at the place i'll be studying in and I need to do some shopping! badly! (laptop sutf..etc. etc.) oh well, then i'll be hoping for another visit to Penang before i go down to KL for real to study. Somehow, i just wanna go down to Penang again before anything else comes on.

Oh yeah, i went to school the other day. Just to look around and visit the teachers. It still felt as good as ever. I loved my alma mater and i'd never stop feeling that way =) To drive through the canopy of trees into the main entrance of the school , it was just as good as the old times, the mornings when i went to school as usual. Well, there was nothing unusual about the visit. Went around school visiting and then went to see teachers who were ever so nice. Saw the new Form 6 students who looked, more of in a daze then feeling excited. Oh well , i understand =P Stayed in school until lunch time and decided to go home after that. 

Well, i guess i'll stop here for the moment. Have things on my mind that i need to contemplate and deal with ; ) And here are just two quotes that i've been pondering a lot about, probably the most inspiring ones (to me) i'd seen in a while : )

  
'Remember tonight for it is the beginning of always'
- Dante

  
'to let Life happen to you is irresponsibility, but to create your day is your divine right'


oh well, take care people xD

Signing off,
kyzd

2 comments:

cuteJason said...

Good luck o,my friend...
Don't forget me...
hehe^^

~Be Happy~

wilbond said...

Dr. Yin,

don't miss me...

haha..