listen :)

box.chat. : )

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

sorry.but I'm back. for real.

'Where the hell have I been?!' That thought screwed my mind the moment it came up. It was exactly what I've been asking myself for the past..what? a few weeks? maybe even months? What was happening to me you ask? Trust me, i didn't know. All i know is my enthusiastic part sunk and vanished into thin air. It was like simple things that happened around me was affecting me.And the worst part is that I never was like that. I was never a pessimist. A bit by bit, as days went by, it got worse. And I just couldn't help it. I was a fool really. A fool of my own making. But i knew it. I knew the cause. I knew what I did wrong, where i went wrong, and when i went wrong. I should've known. Well, everyone and yeah, EVERYONE makes mistakes. Mistakes fill our lives up, whether we like it or not. And no matter what, now, I can look into the mirror and say, 'YEAP. I was foolish. But one can't be foolish for life eh? Everything has a start' =) Once again, some people would get this post more than what the others might. But whatever it is, life goes on. Thank you people and to those special few, you know who you are. Thanks for the knocking =) signning 'in' and off, kyzd "mistakes go a long way in life. and what matters most is not the consequences, but the values we all get from them, however excruciating they might be"

5 comments:

Ali. Licia. Alicia said...

"Bouncing back. Resurgence. Sily no more."

Remember what you said kel, u better stop emo-ing..

*I suddenly feel this sentence sounds more like a threat.. xD*

kelvinyin91 said...

yeah, no worries on that =) threat? i feel it's more than just a threat xD

ji ching said...

kel.....welcome back from your vacation:) i'm glad that youre back...with a clearer mind of wat youre going to do ......yea...everyone makes mistakes...but for me...in your case iit is not a mistake....its juz a silly little process where most of us out here gone through or perhaps.... about to go through.....i'm glad that u've find a way out of your confusion and once again.....wateva decisions you make....as long as it is kyzd's....i will support you till the end!!! PKTR spirit!! :)

- dai ga je-

hwa hwa said...

hope u r reli bek... bless frm me and 2209, i tink...haha

Anonymous said...

影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室