listen :)

box.chat. : )

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

admitted.reminisced. and yes, I'm sorry xD


Yes, Yes , Yes. I'm been away for a long time from blogging. It's purely a problem of timing and a lil' bit of procrastination issues in it :P oh well..let's see..it's been quite a while..and frankly, i don't feel like pouring everything out about what had happened for the past 2 months or so. So, here :
  • I came back from kl on the 2nd of Jan.
  • Went for an interview on the 3rd for a leadership camp thingy.
  • rotted at home.
  • got my license.
  • went to Penang for CNY =)
  • back home pilling up on novels xD
  • went to school twice just to finish some stuff and visit some people.
Well, yeah..that's all i'll say about the missed entries :P Let's see. Now, i'll continue waiting and waiting for march to come and when the results are out , .... doomsday looms =.= might as well enjoy the very last bit of the holidays to the max. I'll try to make myself blog some other time. Gotta go rush over some pages xD 

[to those having exams, all the best =) and to those enduring tonnes of homework and getting fed up of it, be patient =D there's still next year xD and to everyone that i've not been in contact with since school ended, I hope ur doing fine out there]

signing off,
kyzd

P.S - I reckon Angels and Demons by Dan Brown, movie's coming out soon and the book's fantastic =) give it a try xD

5 comments:

cuteJason said...

Watch out from being a demon...
hahax..^^

colours of the wind said...

"Doomsday looms"? Maybe with a lil exaggeration.
"to those having exams and to those enduring tonnes of homework and getting fed up of it, be patient" It's 100% true. Wondering how u cope with it last year. Well, wish u the best of luck for the SPM results.

kelvinyin91 said...

a lil' exaggeration? i don't think so. i think u'll understand when u really come to facing it urself xD oh well..

Anonymous said...

I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I regard as polite post. Expressly the appellation attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.