listen :)

box.chat. : )

Monday, December 22, 2008

one word - busy. and no, it's not enough..damn i'm busy XD

owh..I haven't blogged in 2 days. Been busy with lotsa stuff these few days actually. Hmm..*flashing back*

Oh yeah, now i remember. I went for 4 hours of practical driving on Sunday and another 4 hours today, which completes it all =) only left QTI and JPJ test now. Should be okay i think..at least i hope..haha..Will be doing my QTI early January if nothing comes in between.

I've been sleeping pretty late actually..Since i came back from HK, the earliest i slept was at..3.30 a.m? yeah yeah, something like that i think..Haven't been able to sleep well and I don't have any clue bout what's causing it..haha..oh well..i'll try to sleep early tonight i guess. Last night, went for i went for supper together with Churn, Ooi and his girl. Went to Nasmir and i must say though it was brief, it was kinda fun =) Delivered some food for Ooi's bro and we sent her back to spg.empat. Then, we came back to my house. Ate snacks while watching the Arsenal vs. Liverpool game and i tell you, @#$% Adebayor!! haha..stupid red card..sigh..at least it was a draw in the end =)

Woke up early in the morning again to go for torturing driving lessons today as i've said. I'm gonna organise my things up before i go to KL tomorrow..yeah, going to start journey at 5.30 tomorrow i think. I'll be celebrating Christmas there and not to forget, my sister's birthday on New Year's Day itself. Plan to do some shopping and all, plus meet up with my cousins and uncles =) haha..Should be fun XD

Somehow, i keep getting the feeling that everything will turn 0ut okay eventually for me, but at the same time, my confidence and self-esteem keeps getting lower. and in case ur wondering what i'm talking about, yeah it's about the SPM results and stuff..Will I get what I want?? ah, gonna try to shut it outta my mind for now since there's not gonna be any solution to it =P

Guess i'll stop here. Wanna listen to some songs and sleep for a while..Then i'll do my organising and pack for tomorrow =) oh..btw before i forget, good luck to all those taking their PMR results on the 24th =) or whenever they get it since it's gonna be real soon neways XD haha..Take care people =)

Signing off,
kyzd

P.S - Am so looking forward to Christmas!! XD

No comments: