listen :)

box.chat. : )

Friday, December 19, 2008

i miss my phone already =(

Crap!! That's what i'd say if u asked me bout today. Well, it wasn't all crappy actually. Woke up a lil late at 1 in the afternoon, and it was great..haven't done that in like ages :) Went out for a lil' while after lunch just to walk around in AS Mall...Came back after a while too actually cos there wasn't much to see..haha..I actually had body aches all over cause i've been stretching myself to the limit working out these few days..And to think that i'd probably be playing badminton again tomorrow..haha..god knows XD

So..after having dinner with my mum, i decided that i'd continue my so far futile efforts in updating my phone with the latest v30. firmware from Nokia, been trying since the last few days.The phone always goes crazy during the update process, which is mainly why the process eventually collapses..so this one 'lucky' and u could say its been the umpteenth time of me trying to update my phone, something worse happened..

As i'd expected, the updating process failed, yet again. This time , i couldn't even switch on my phone anymore =.= i tried so many ways of formatting and resetting my phone but everything didn't work. I'm actually full with remorse now of even having the intention to update my phone in the first place!!! sigh..shit happens..and this time it really did..at a very bad time, when i'm having so much things to do on my hands..

I'm using my mum's old phone now, the Sony Ericsson which is quite decent actually..not that old lar..but still..i LOVE my phone much much more than anything else..sigh..CRAP CRAP CRAP!! phew..enough's enough..It's happened, so i'll just wait and see how i'll settle it..Might wanna go over to the shop tomorrow to see what options I have..Hopefully it wouldn't involve any sending of my phone to the service centre which would take a solid 2 weeks! I'll be dead by then =(

Oh yeah, enough bout the phone issue. I got an email from the Yayasan Tun Abdul Razak Foundation. Asking me to be present for an interview for a leadership programme in kay elle in January on the 3rd of Jan itself. It's at the Arkib Negara cawangan Kedah for chosen ones from Kedah and Perlis.There'll be 6 candidates all together so hopefully i'll pass through :)

Just came back a while ago from Gemilang actually. Had supper with some ex-Collegians just to catch about old stuff and too see how their doing. It was fun, with all the laughing and stories we shared bout everything happening in their lives. (note: their 7 years older than I am, so it'll be weird for me to share any life stories with them..) haha..so i just listened and talked along ;)  Neways, i'm so tired right now.Feel like fainting. haha..oh well, guess i'll just stop here for today. Catch u people later XD

Signing off,
kyzd

P.S - I'm praying frantically to the 'God Of Phones" if there's one so that my phone will wake up from it's comma!! God bless my phone XD

1 comment:

Unknown said...

go buy new phone la.....hahaha