listen :)

box.chat. : )

Saturday, December 20, 2008

ironically weird, but yeah.life goes on.



First thing's first - i got my phone back alive!! haha..It seemed so serious but it was not much of a problem in the end. The shop guy fixed it for me in no time :) so, cheers to me getting back my phone !! XD haha..Woke up early today and went for breakfast with my mum :) we went somewhere in town where we usually go on Fridays (at times..). The meal was good as usual, nothing really out of the norm except the crowd ordering. Seems that the que for the ordering thingy gets worse during the hols.oh well, it's worth it i guess =)

Went to Sentosa after that to 'cure' my phone and it actually went well ;) Only catch is that I have to reprogramme all the softwares that were in my phone before this as the operating system (OS) has gone crazy..Symbian oh symbian..haha..It's okay i guess as long as I don't lose my phone or anything!! XD Halfway through the reprogramming process now actually.Gonna be really careful so i don't 'accidentally' kill my phone, again..haha..

Back to what i was saying, I went for badminton too actually. Yeah, again. Went to MRC with Ooi and a few ex-collegians for a game and frankly, no i don't really like the place. I kinda prefer ASRC or even 'the usual spot' i always play.haha..We booked the court from 7 to 9 at night, so it was all cool around and we enjoyed ourselves =) I'm planning to have a good rest tomorrow and get ready for 4 hours of practical driving lessons on Sunday and Monday *breathes heavily* It'll turn out okay eventually, but 8 hours in just 2 days? crappy..haha..(and to think that there's still QTI and JPJ test to come?? *faints*)

As much as I hate cramming my to-do list and finish them in such a short time, I have no other choice . I'll be in KL for a week or maybe even 2  after this. Definitely going there before Christmas cause i'll be celebrating it there =)  Kinda looking forward to it but still, i'd be missing so fun back home in AS..Well, I guess I'll pass on talking bout it.

Christmas seems so special every year. I just love it and honestly, ...oh nevermind..it's not something i wanna talk about in public anyways.I guess i'll stop here. I just hope this year's Christmas would be as special too..sigh..Gotta rest earlier tonight, not that it's too late..but..ah..i don't feel like typing anymore tonight..
Adios people.

Signing off,
kyzd

P.S - I hope things would turn out the way i want it to, but it's simply impossible. I'll leave it to time then.I'm just so full with conflicts.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey der.. khalis ask me 2 check out ur blog.. XD interesting post.. have a blessed christmas.. =)

Unknown said...

Once again....sell me ur phone arrr....hahaha

kelvinyin91 said...

haha..khalis..my phone okay d lar ;) Eileen!! thanks!! you too yeah ;)

Anonymous said...

chemie conaconb coulter violation beers redlining assertion segregated reflectively marg antonio
semelokertes marchimundui