listen :)

box.chat. : )

Sunday, December 14, 2008

another typical day, kicking boredom out of it.

Today? Hmmm...I'd say it's been another typical day where life moves on with me in front of the computer for almost the whole day X) I've been updating my iPod, iTunes, arranging the folders and stuff on my pc itself and most importantly, updating the new v31. firmware released by Nokia Corporations on my Nokia N95 =) It's been quite a while since i'd even have the time to update the firmware and explore a little on my 'symbian-software-craze" =) haha..well, let's just say i have a lil' of a kick when it comes to techies and gadgeteries X)

Moving on, I've also been playing Final Fantasy XII all over again since i've forgotten the storyline to the part of the game when i last played it way way before SPM! haha..so since i'll be having lotsa time, i guess i'll just try to finish the game, again =) 

Was supposed to be going to Langkawi this 18th but had the trip cancelled cause there's not really any slightest feeling of tempt or provocation in me to go there..haha..so, i think i'd rather stay at home to finish up on my personal errands (computers, books and stuff..) and to try to complete as much as i can for my license thingy. Darn the agonisingly SLOW processes!!

Am still working on the updates on my phone actually, trying to get the cracks and stuff to integrate some accelerometer apps. in it =) I don't really feel like crapping much today, so i guess i'll just give it a pass and blog more tomorrow =) Enjoy ur holidays people ;D

signing off,
kyzd


 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, register new blog lo..
didn't pay the RM20 petronas can pay cash there.

kelvinyin91 said...

u are? haha..yeah..i know lar can pay there but thing is i'm not interested in engineering what XD

Anonymous said...

I am UTP..Tey CC and CYang
:P

cuteJason said...

Ghost....Haha....
Who knows...next time everybody will say
"tudio...u all see that Mr Yin...He is a very famous engineer now...Go take signature from him...."

^^...
~Be Happy~

Anonymous said...

he will be a good teacher i think...

haha...